Nationwide Divorce Leads In Real Time
In the U.S. almost 50% of marriages will end in divorce or separation. A couple gets divorced every 13 seconds. That equates to approximately 277 divorces per hour, 6,646 divorces per day, 46,523 divorces per week, and 2,419,196 divorces per year. When someone makes the painful decision to get divorced or is served with divorce papers, one of the first actions they take is to look for a family law attorney.
Build Your Case Load With Quality Divorce Leads
At Win LLC, we aim to bridge the gap between individuals seeking legal representation for a family law matter and law firms seeking to acquire new clients. As your strategic lead generation partner, we can pre-qualify leads in your geographic area and deliver them to you in real-time.
We do this through a combination of Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Advertising and Search Engine Marketing. Prospects we attract are then directed to our divorce-themed landing page where they can learn about the divorce process. They also have the opportunity to fill out a form or call to arrange a free case evaluation or chat with an attorney live.
Filtered Divorce Leads Exclusive to You
We pride ourselves on conducting a thorough screening before sending prospects your way. Some of the questions may include:
- Have you already made the decision to end your marriage or are you just interested in learning more about the legal process?
- Have you filed a petition for divorce?
- Have you been served with divorce papers?
- Will your divorce be contested or uncontested?
- Do you have children, and if so do you need to develop a custody arrangement? Will child support be needed?
- Do you plan on seeking spousal support or alimony?
Our pay-per-lead business model means you pay a fee for each DUI lead. You are in charge of how much you want to invest. There are no contracts and you can receive a prorated refund at any point in time should you no longer need leads. All family law leads are 100% exclusive – we never sell your lead to another attorney.
Family Law Issues
- Property Division
- Spousal support or alimony
- Child support
- Child custody/visitation
- Domestic abuse