Don’t Want To Get Locked In? No problem! Buy A Single Lead To Get Started
If you have ever partnered with another company before, it can be challenging to figure out the pricing. As a business owner, you’ve got to be focused on your budget and what you can afford to spend. If you don’t have all the relevant information upfront, it’s hard to make a plan for the future or to tell as though you’re getting your investment’s worth.
Our Pricing Is Transparent
That’s why we decided to make our pricing transparent and upfront. You’ll know what you’re getting and how the pricing works from the outset of your relationship with us- no hidden fees or surprises after you’ve already allotted your budget for leads. We believe that you should know at all times what you can expect when working with us and that our transparency is the cornerstone of our relationship with all clients. Too many companies are trying to take advantage of complicated pricing models that ultimately confuse or frustrate the customer. It’s unfair to the customer and usually ends badly for everyone. Thankfully, working with WinCaseLeads, you don’t have to dig deep to find out what we charge and how to get the most out of your investment.
Attorney Leads Pricing Varies by Type
The attorney leads are separated by lead type and their county/state.
– GUARANTEED & EXCLUSIVE. Our Viable Case Leads are exclusive to you alone. We only work with one firm per county/area for each type of legal lead.
– Viable Case Leads are exclusive leads that an attorney could make a case for or could be referred to another firm for a referral fee. If a Case Lead does not meet its defined criteria, you can submit it for credit.
– Live Phone and Email Viable Leads are passed to you within moments of their contacting our operators. We perform a validation check before sending them to you or depending on their preference, we can connect them to you live in real-time.
– The Rates are flat fees based on the type of Viable Case Leads you select.
* Bankruptcy (Web Requests): $80
* Bankruptcy (Guaranteed Criteria): $200
* Business Law: $250
* Childbirth Injury: $450
* DUI-DWI: $300
* Elder Abuse (Nursing Home Neglect): $400
* Elder Law: (Probates/Trusts/Estates/Wills): $300
* Employment-Labor Law: $200
* Family Law and Divorce: $250
* Immigration: $180
* Maritime Injury: $350
* Medical Malpractice: $350
* Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA): $450
* Personal Injury (All Injury Incl MVA & WD): $300
* Product Liability: $300
* SSDI – Social Security Disability: $250
* SSDI – Social Security Disability (National): $60/$80
* Tax Law: $225
* Workers Compensation: $250
* Wrongful Death: $450
Mass Torts: Per Quote (We run customized national campaigns with your lead qualifying criteria for Mass Torts including Mesothelioma, Roundup, Clergy/Boy Scout Abuse, Opioids, 3M Ear Plugs, Xarelto, Resperol, Hip Replacement, Hernia Mesh, Essure, Juul, Benzene, Attune, and more as well as your custom campaigns.)
Account Deposit: What you pay up-front is a deposit and you can Cancel and Refund at Any Time. With Juris Ducet you have No Contract Requirements and No Risk. We know what it’s like to deal with case leads from your perspective and want to keep you coming back to us for more.
Exclusive Geo-Targeted County(ies). We only work with one firm per county/ type of legal lead. The minimum deposit to open a new account is $5000.
Minimum deposit examples: MVA exclusive on 1 County: $5k (This is the base minimum to start), 2 Counties: $6k (2 counties @ $3k each), 3 Counties: $9k, 4 Counties: $10k ($1k for each additional county/Type of Law).
Note: You may close your account and receive a refund of the remaining deposit at any time.
Account & Dashboard Software with Set-Up and Training. All new accounts require our one-time Account & Dashboard Software with Set-Up and Training $500 (ONLY to be added to the 1st order of a new account). Your Juris Ducet Dashboard allows you to monitor and “Deposit” funds to your account that will be debited as your Case Leads are delivered to you. If a Case Lead is not viable, this is where you can submit for credit. The training is provided by a 20+ year legal lead conversion specialist and includes the software as well as lead to client conversion methods.
The best and worst thing about our program is that it’s exclusive. I’m working to get someone in your area right away and if you get the exclusive on case leads in those counties first, no one else can… but if another firm gets it, they own it and you can’t (as long as that firm has funds in their account).
We also offer Verified Leads and Signed Retainers
If you are interested in another lead type that is not listed, please feel free to contact us for customized packages.