Verified Leads and Signed Retainers
Our VERIFIED LEADS and SIGNED RETAINERS programs are designed especially for attorneys seeking the highest quality leads.
▪ SAVE Time, Money and Hassle by not having to sort through numerous “Leads” with no guarantee of them even being viable?
▪ PROTECT your reputation by not having to turn down numerous unverified leads.
▪ The leads are EXCLUSIVE to your law firm.
▪ The leads are EXCLUSIVE TO YOUR TARGET MARKET.
▪ We deliver a client READY TO LITIGATE that meets YOUR FIRM’S CRITERIA.
How Does It Work?
1. Our marketing drives calls or form fills to our intake center.
2. Live operators review the lead’s case with them by phone, using the Verified Lead Criteria.
3. If the lead meets the Verified Lead Criteria, we send it directly to the attorney/firm by live call transfer during hours attorney/firm has specified.
4. Lead will also be provided via email if the attorney/firm does not take the live call but will not be eligible for credit if the attorney/firm is then unable to make contact.
5. If Serious Injury leads are ordered but a provided lead’s injuries do not qualify as a “Serious Injury” per the definition as detailed in “Hyacinthe v. United States, 2009” that lead shall count as a lead and be discounted five hundred dollars.
6. Verified Leads and Signed Retainers that do not meet their specified criteria other than “Serious Injury” as detailed herein, shall be replaced
7. We must be informed within 5 business days if a lead does not meet the Verified Lead Criteria.
8. Signed Retainer clients shall provide Juris Ducet with an electronic version of their firm’s retainer in MS Word, Google Doc, PDF or XLS format. Juris Ducet will secure a retainer electronically signed by the claimant and send the signed retainer by email to client.
– Verified MVA Leads: $2,000 ea
– Verified MVA Serious Injury Leads: $2,500 ea
Verified Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA-V) Criteria
__ Leads are 100% exclusive and not provided to any other firm
__ Leads criteria are verified by live operators
__ Lead must have had accident in specified area
__ Lead must have a MVA injury
__ Lead must not be at fault
__ Lead must not already have an attorney
__ Lead must be within statute of limitations
__ Lead must be covered by Insurance from “At fault” party or lead’s UIM
__ Lead must not be a Hit and Run.
__ Leads are sent by live call transfer and/or during hours you specify.
Serious injury Definition
Serious injury is defined as “a personal injury which results in death; dismemberment; significant disfigurement; a fracture; loss of a fetus; permanent loss of use of a body organ, member, function or system; permanent consequential limitation of use of a body organ or member; significant limitation of use of a body function or system; or a medically determined injury or impairment of a non-permanent nature which prevents the injured person from performing substantially all of the material acts which constitute such person’s usual and customary daily activities for not less than ninety days during the one hundred eighty days immediately following the occurrence of the injury or impairment.” Hyacinthe v. United States, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 108192 (E.D.N.Y. Nov. 19, 2009)
If you prefer our signed retainer model, we send the signed retainer and other required documents by email to your firm along with the confirmed contact information. Forms are eSigned and returned to us for delivery to you. We obtain original signature documents after the eSignatures for added assurance. We can also send out a medical investigator to collect signatures and other pertinent information and forward the documents to your firm for an additional fee.
– Signed Retainer MVA: $3,000 ea
– Signed Retainer MVA serious injury: $3,500 ea
If you are looking at more return on less volume we suggest you consider taking our Verified Wrongful Death Signed Retainers in your state. While the volume is lower the case values are typically much higher. Verified Wrongful Death are only offered as Signed Retainers and not just Verified as we have found that due to the scale and emotional nature of the cases, the claimants tend to convert and sign the retainer at a far greater rate with us than after handing off to a firm after going through the whole verification process with us first.
Verified Wrongful Death Signed Retainer (WD-V-SR) Criteria
ONLY AVAILABLE AS SIGNED RETAINERS
– Qualified by live operator
– Signer “legally-eligible” to file the Wrongful Death claim
– Details and reports reviewed and validated
– The victim must have died as a result of the negligence, recklessness or deliberate actions of another
– Victim must have died within last twenty months
– Must be covered by Insurance
– Law Firms retainer signed by claimant
– Signed retainer delivered to Law Firm
– Signed Retainer Wrongful Death: $4,500 ea
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 5 Leads of a Type Per Campaign
2. Leads are State-wide (California and Florida May Be Split North/South)